Monday, March 30, 2009

etsy shop

About two years ago I discovered the designer fabric world and fell in love, and in order to quench my need to buy all this cute fabric I really need an excuse for something to do with it all. SO, for over a year now I have been contemplating starting my own etsy shop. While still a work in progress, I've decided it is time to get out the word that I'm open for business. I would love for you to stop by and check out my creations! If I would make it for myself or any of my little ones, it will probably find it's way in to my store. Here's a sneak peek of some of the stuff in there. And there is a link on my sidebar for quick access.

4 comments:

1tiredmama said...

Those are so cute and I can see why you fell in love with the fabric. I have lots of neices b-days coming up this summer. Those would be cute gifts to give with a coloring book. I'll let you know when it gets closer!!

1tiredmama said...

Are they already made or do you make them as they are ordered? Just wondering how much notice you would need.

Emily said...

Kimmy, so, so cute. I LOVE the aprons. Can't wait for a reason to "need" one. I'll do a post on my blog about your stuff to spread the word.

Kendra said...

hey, i just bought one, I need it for my friend's little boys b-day, I was going to make something but just didn't have time, and it's already late!! So cute, I'm glad you have them done just when I need it. I LOVE this fabric:)