Monday, April 2, 2007

all clear!

Derrick and Abbie had dentist appointments today. I'm happy to report that all is good, despite the fact that they have only been once before this, and that was at least three years ago. Yes, I have been not so good at getting them in so I'm grateful that we don't have any major decay to deal with. Now we have their annual physicals tomorrow morning and Jon has a follow-up visit later tomorrow afternoon. I think we'll have had 5 out of 6 days with some type of doctor contact, so I'll be glad when it is over, but not so glad when the bills show up!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I really do hope things slow down for you! Have a great week.

Amy said...

That picture is priceless!

My Rags to Riches said...

I just wanted to tell you again, that your kids are super cute!!!

Sierra said...

Super cute kids. Glad to hear all is well. Doesn't seem that things slowed down at all between Easter, the blessing, the new car, the potential move and so much more. Busy is good though and they are all good things. Take care.