Friday, December 19, 2008

piano recital


So after some procrastination and postponement, I finally held another piano recital for my students. My last recital was in June 2007, so it was definitely time again. The six little students that I had perform did a good job, and I'm sure we're all happy to have it over and done with. The best part is, I don't have to worry about doing another one for at least a year! Maybe next time I'll be on the ball enough to have my kids participate. I started teaching Derrick and Abbie a while ago, but it is so easy to put lessons off when things get in the way. I guess that is one more thing to put on a New Years Resolution list. Maybe the first resolution should be to actually start writing the list down!

As a side note, I just taught myself how to use the smudge tool in Photoshop Elements! The mother in me decided I had better not post the names of all my students lest some crazy person stumble upon this blog and track any of them down!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

send me your address--immediately

My Rags to Riches said...

Merry Christmas!