Tuesday, July 13, 2010

on a roll

I'm fresh out of things to post.  OK, that's not true, I'm just fresh out of energy to make a worthwhile post tonight.  But as of yesterday I have posted for 15 days in a row, and I know if I let the streak die all hope will be lost!  So I'll waste this thought...why is it that The Home Depot requires 12 disabled parking spots, yet my Wal-Mart is apparently trying to skirt by with only 7?  I probably would have never noticed except these spots at The Home Depot are ALWAYS empty.  And before you go getting the wrong idea, I believe in disabled parking, and I believe that people caught abusing it should be ticketed.  I just also believe that they could probably spare a few of those spots for normal parking, as I walk past them carrying a 1 year old and a 3 year old into the store.  Or at least make a few pregnant parking spots.  I believe in those, too, even if I'll never get to use one!

No comments: