Saturday, July 3, 2010

pardon the confusion

I don't want to give the wrong impression. You see, when you neglect your blog for a long time, you inevitably forget to mention when certain things change. Like when you home school your children for two months and then decide that liking your oldest daughter again is preferable to keeping them out of public school, at least for the time being. So, while going back to college with 4 small children is definitely a task in itself, I'm most certainly NOT doing it while homeschooling. Although, Emily, I appreciate the belief that I am capable of that! I loved the program that we were in, and will definitely reconsider it a few years down the road, when we hit middle school. But for now, the timing was just not right, and I was willing to admit defeat. Sometimes you get an idea in your head that just doesn't work for your family, and you have to be willing to change. So we did.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Liking your children is ALWAYS a good thing. And I am positive that I like mine better when we have a little time apart each day. :)