Thursday, July 29, 2010

poor thing

Today we went to the local county fair.  And I only managed to take one picture.  Not of my kids, either.  Jon pointed this poor thing out and all I could do was think back to when I stopped nursing Derrick.  I wanted to offer her an Aleve and a warm compress.  Perhaps this is on purpose, but I don't think so, as I'm guessing that part of her "purpose" is to give milk.  Obviously these animals are the responsibility of young ones who have no idea what that feels like.  I get that it is fair week, and it's exciting for all those presenting their "projects", and you can get distracted with everything going on, but good heavens, come and milk your goats!

2 comments:

Arlyn said...

I followed you from MMB. Thanks for an enjoyable read of real life!

Heather Matthews said...

We just started a new blog: www.MommyGiggles.com where we post funny pictures we find on Mommy Blogs for all moms to get a giggle out of 

We are contacting Mommy Bloggers to see if you have any funny pictures that we could post on our blog.

If we do post one of your pictures, we will put your blog's button or url in the post with your picture so you would get the credit - and some new mommy followers!

Hopefully you have a great picture to share with us!

Heather Matthews & Heidi Werry